CSP Zeebrugge is located directly at the sea coast, is very close to the main shipping routes in North West Europe and offers excellent nautical access for even the largest container vessel generation.
We offer loading and unloading activities for breakbulk cargo and containers, both deepsea as well as shortsea. Our well-trained staff makes use of the newest and specialized equipment to load and discharge your freight in the most efficient way.
- More than 1.4 million TEU
Fully automated gate process
- A two-step gate process with optical character recognition and digital container readers
- Biometric fingerprint scanning access control
- 1200 meters quay
- Total projected yard area: 84.5 hectares
Currently: 47 hectares
- 7 super post-panamax ZPMC gantry cranes, outreach 23+1 containers wide
- 28 Noell straddle-carriers
- 2 ZPMC RMGs for rail operations
- Dept alongside of 17 meters
- Approach channel draft of 15.2 meters at all tides
- 3 rail tracks, length: 780 meters each
- Possible extension up to 6 tracks